Frequently Asked Questions
EmPOWERED To Serve Urban Health AcceleratorTM Guidelines and Expectations
- How are you solving a health problem within the communities you serve?
- What project/problem would you like to improve/implement?
- How will you measure success?
Community Impact Project Expectations
EmPOWERED To Serve™ Leadership Summit and Showcase Night Logistics
If selected, you will be responsible for organizing and paying for your travel to the EmPOWERED To Serve™ – HBCU Showcase in [location TBD]. However, we will cover the hotel costs for your team. Your team will also receive one meal from the Summit’s event menu.
- How well does the proposed model/concept address a critical community problem?
- Does the concept have the potential to grow? Can it be easily introduced into other communities?
- Does the candidate clearly define what success looks like and how the grant will be managed?
- Does the candidate exude passion and enthusiasm toward the presented concept and its potential impact?
Disbursement of Funds
Do you have questions about the accelerator?
We’re happy to answer any and all of your questions:
Thank you to the EmPOWERED To Serve Urban Health Accelerator™ HBCU Collaborator